Our Litigation Support Services are designed to assist lawyers,
medical, psychological and psychiatric experts to track, organize and maintain
their documents. These services are of particular benefit to the small or sole
practitioner, whose staff does not have the facilities, the expertise and/or
time to provide these services.
- Access documents quickly
- Portability of documents
- Maintain document integrity
- Searchable text
DataPerfect has the experience, expertise and technology to scan, ocr and
- Scan documents to create a digital image of each page of each document.
Images are then stored on a computer hard disk or cd-rom. The paper
originals can then be safely and securely stored.
- Digital images can then be displayed on a computer monitor or
multimedia projector, printed or copied as needed, e-mailed, faxed,
- Selected portions can be highlighted and notations can be added.
- Images stored on a cd-rom or notebook computer are much more portable than
the boxes of documents they replace.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- OCR converts the digital image of the scanned document into a new text
version of the image file that can be saved in a number of different
formats. This text can be quickly searched for keywords, names, etc. In
addition, selected portions that need to be quoted can be copied and pasted
into the new letter or report, as required.
- CD-ROM Authoring
- Output scanned and ocr'd documents onto cd-roms.